Saturday 9 April 2016

Dinosaurs: My Very First Story?

Here's a little work of fiction my mother recently unearthed during a palaeontological dig through a box containing some relics from my school days. This artefact dates from circa 1988 and may very well be my first work of written fiction (although I know this was not the first draft of Dinosaurs). I assure you that my knowledge of English grammar and punctuation has greatly improved since I penned this particular piece, but it probably represents the apogee of my imagination. What do you think?


If you'd like to read some of my more recent work, simply click a cover image on your right-hand side.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And you did your own illustrations. Impressive; most impressive.

Cameron Trost said...

Thanks, Pete. I doubt my drawing has improved much since then, but I like to think my writing has become somewhat more sophisticated. ;)